All of Leemz Hair Oils are made of the highest quality pure plant based oils.
100% Natural. Contains no Alcohol, no parabens, no sulphates, and no chemicals.
They have not been tested on Animals.
How do I know my hair type?
We define the different categories of hair type as:
Straight: Hair strands tend to not have a bend or a curl. Hair Type 1.
Wavy: Hair has a slight bend or wave pattern; somewhere between straight and curly. Hair Type 2.
Curly: Hair has a definite curl, S-shaped, or loopy pattern. Can be prone to dryness and frizz. Hair Type 3.
Coily: Hair has a tight curl, spiral, or zig-zag pattern; tighter curls than curly hair. Sometimes known as "kinky" or "textured" hair. Hair Type 4.
How do I know my hair structure?
- Fine: A single strand is thinner than a sewing thread. If you take a strand of hair between your fingers you don't feel anything.
- Medium: A single strand is about the thickness of a sewing thread. If you take a strand of hair between your fingers you can feel the hair.
- Coarse: A single strand is thicker than a sewing thread. If you take a strand of hair between your fingers you can feel a strong, thick strand
How can I get advice on which Leemz products are most suited to my hair?
For the most accurate recommendation of which products are most suited to your hair type, we recommend contacting Leemz Consultant via Live Chat or on Instagram Direct Message.
What products do you offer?
We currently offer organic hair oils, hair mask, wide tooth comb, and a heating oil treatment cap, along with Men's Hair & Beard Oil, all of which are meticulously blended according to your hair type, hair goals, and aesthetic preferences. For more information on the individual products, click the picture below.
Our products are always.
Whats included in my order?
orders arrive with a leaflet of personalized application instructions. Any order containing hair oils/or mask will arrive with pumps — For returning customers who'd prefer to reuse their current pumps, we offer the option to exclude them at checkout.
Are Leemz products hypo-allergenic?
Leemz does not test for or claim that our products are hypoallergenic. If you have a specific allergy, please contact us.
When can I expect to start seeing results with my products?
We recommend that you give your products at least 5-7 tries to allow your hair and scalp to adjust to your custom formulas. You may not notice an immediate difference overnight, but not to worry, great hair days are on their way!
Is your packaging recyclable?
We're glad you asked! Our bottles are made of 100% recyclable BPA-free PET plastic and our shipping boxes can be recycled through most curbside programs.
Are your products safe to use on keratin-treated or color-treated hair?
Yes and yes!
What is the expiry date of the products and where shall I store them?The products are safe to use within 12 months of opening.
Please store in a cool dark place and away from direct sunlight.
Do all orders come with pumps?
All orders come with pumps! They arrive loose and disassembled in the box.
Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?
First off, congratulations! And yes, our products are all safe to use during pregnancy. If you have any specific concerns though, we always recommend checking with your physician first.
Are your products safe to use on children?
All of our products are formulated to be safe; however, children may have unknown allergies and may be more sensitive to specific ingredients than adults, which is why we always recommend consulting a physician first if you have any concerns.
After I place my order, when will my order ship?
- All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has moved from our fulfillment center then shipped by the carrier.
- Orders placed during a holiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-4 business days upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has moved from our fulfillment center then shipped by the carrier.
How come the tracking number isn’t working?
- If your package just shipped, please allow at least one to two business days for the carrier to update their site with all tracking information.
Can I pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
- We only offer shipping options at this time. We do not have a store front for pick up orders.
I have a rush order. Can it be delivered Saturday?
- Shipping times are based on Monday - Friday deliveries.
The tracking shows the package was delivered but I didn’t receive my package. What if I have a lost or stolen package?
- Once an order has shipped, Leemz Brand is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address as entered for the order. The customer must enter a safe and accurate address when entering their shipping address. Please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery. Have your tracking number available to provide to the carrier to assist with the investigation.
- Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival of the package or the receiver to contact the carrier to schedule a pick up at the holding facility.
Do you ship internationally?
- All orders ship within the United States only.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes.
Do you ship to military locations (APO/FPO/DPO)?
- Yes, we can ship to military locations.
What are the forms of payment you accept?
- We accept United States based cards: credit, debit, and gift cards. These must be issued with the Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logos.
Do you accept PayPal?
- Yes, we do accept PayPal.
I received an error message that my order cannot be completed but I was still charged. Why?
- When your card is reviewed and declined, the funds are placed on hold instead of completing the transaction. This may be due to the payment information being entered is incorrect or an invalid payment option is being used. Your funds will return to your card in 3-5 business days. If you do not see the funds back in your account after that time, please contact your card company for further information.
Do you accept debit cards?
- Yes, we accept United States debit cards. They must be issued with the Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logos.
Do you accept gift cards?
- Yes, we accept United States gift cards. They must be issued with the Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logos. Please ensure a billing address is associated with the account. All orders require a valid United States billing address to process an order.
If you accept PayPal, can I use my PayPal account which has an international card attached to it?
- No, it must use United States currency tied to a United States billing address to process an order.